- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Visit 2 UNESCO world Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans, for full 3 days.
- Overnight journey on a century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
- Visit historical sites at Bagerhat, a UNESCO world heritage city from 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
- Full day tour of Old Dhaka including rickshaw ride on narrow streets and boat ride on Dhaka’s busy Buriganga river.
- Ride a Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
Date : September 20, 2018
Time : 10:00 am
ArrivalA guide of us will meet you inside the airport upon arrival, and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at Dhaka (Richmond Hotel & Suites)
Date : September 21, 2018
Time : 10:00 am
Dhaka and RocketCheck-out from hotel and start at 08.00 H. Visit key. Ride rickshaw on the narrow streets of Old Dhaka where cars can’t reach. Pass through interesting Bazaars.
Visit every part inside the National Assembly Building, outside the building, and the surrounding areas including crescent lake and MP Hostel. We’ll take all the necessary permissions to visit Bangladesh National Assembly Building before your arrival. Enjoy lunch on the VIP cafeteria inside National Assembly Building, and visit inside and outside of Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque rest of the day.
Discover two of the finest architectures in Bangladesh winning the Aga Khan Award for Architecture: National Assembly Building, one of the largest legislative complexes in the world, and one of the twentieth century’s most significant buildings, designed by world famous architect Louis Kahn, and Bait-ur-Rouf Mosque designed by Marina Tabassum.
No Details Found